What the Adani Wilmar quarterly results indicate for 2023?
A decline in second quarter profits by 73% and more than a 100 crore rupees fall in consolidated profits. What can we expect the Indian and Singapore conglomerate to do in 2023?
Adani Wilmar share price continues to be one of the most searched topics online in the business sector in India. And of course, the potential of a company like Adani Wilmar is immense. In this article we will dive deep into the financial results of Adani Wilmar and learn what the future might hold. We will analyze each of the metrics and see what experts in the industry have been sharing to understand the functioning and future roadmap of the company. In Q2 FY23, we have seen Adani Wilmar Limited post a 9% volume growth, along with a 5% revenue growth which was mainly led by a growth in its Food and FMCG. Overall in H1 FY23, we have seen Adani Wilmar record 12% volume growth, along with a 17% revenue growth which was led by a strong Food and FMCG demand.